Summer Availability, Rates & Reservations
Please check our availability and rates in the section below.
Please look at our news page to check if any groups are looking for additional guests
We highly recommend that guests purchase trip insurance to protect themselves and their holiday. Please make arrangements with your own travel agent or insurance provider to protect yourself.
- The Campbell Icefield Chalet is booked to groups only.
- Pricing is NOT inclusive of the 5% GST.
- Helicopter cost extra at approximately $495.00 plus 5% GST per person
- Weekly bedding rental available (duvet, cover, pillow case, sheet) at $25 plus GST per person per week.
- Chalet guest capacity is 14
- $500.00 deposit is required at time of booking, non-refundable and non-transferable; Your cashed cheque or money order is proof of receipt.
- We do NOT accept VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX. We can facilitate an e-transfer.
- $1,000.00 is required no later than the 31st of March. NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Entire balance due 8 weeks before departure date. NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Helicopter costs payable by cash or group cheque at the time of departure.
- All guests are required to review in detail our waiver which they will sign in front of our representative prior to flying.
- In case of flight delay due to bad weather, no additional monies will be refunded. Groups are responsible for their own accommadation.
- All guests are advised to invest in trip cancellation and medical insurance.
- Check the Availability & Rates section above to make sure the week you want to book is available.
- Complete the Booking Enquiry Form in the section below and submit it
- After your application has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email from us acknowledging your booking date.
- When you receive the confirmation email, please either send the deposit via eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your deposit cheque to:
Campbell Icefields Chalet,
PO BOX 8436,
- In preparation for your trip, please be sure to have each and every member of your group review our waiver form for self-guided or guided groups before arriving at staging. All group members will be required to complete a waiver at the staging area in front of our representative before they board the helicopter. At that time we will have each and every member of your group sign the waiver and have it witnessed.